If anyone has any comments/suggestions, please let me know. Here is a basic outline for submitting lessons:
- Choose any lesson that would be good for family home evening. Each lesson should include:
- Opening and/or closing song
- Lesson with story and visual aids
- Game or activity
- Please type up a lesson outline, explaining suggested order of lesson activities, and adaptations that may be used for older/younger children.
- Try to include a personal testimony that can be shared with the rest of the family.
I found a great resource of free lessons based on the current Gospel Doctrine lesson plan at http://www.ldsliving.com/Sunday.asp