Updated: 16 November 2004
I will update these questions as I get asked. If you have a question or idea please send it to email@example.com
- Q: How do I post a lesson?
- A: I don't really know who has experience with writing html. I have very little experience, but have the time right now to learn. If you have a lesson to post, please email it to me as a word document (Office 2000 or earlier) or just use notepad or contain all the information in your email. I will transfer it to html and post it when it is time. Don't forget to send any website links or references or pictures.
- Q: How often will you post lessons?
- A: I want to post a lesson monthly so that families can continue their regular FHE routines throughout the month and so that I won't get overloaded working on this project. I think it will be a great way to grow closer as an eternal family as we share lessons and testimonies through these extended FHE lessons.
- Q: I want to send you a lesson. When is it my turn?
- A: I want to try to have every lesson from a different family each month. Right now I don't know who all is interested, so please let me know if you want to do a lesson for a specific month. I will keep an updated schedule on the homepage. I will email you one month before as a reminder and would like the lesson 2 weeks before so I can format it and resolve any questions I have.
- Q: Can I share this website with others?
- A: My original thought was to keep this website reserved for family members since some testimonies are more personal, but I now realize that this could be a useful tool for others to enjoy.